The major responsibility of general accountant is to understand and analyze the financial details for creating of financial reports and budget for the customers. For the business he is responsible for preparing of profit and loss statement. He is responsible for conducting meeting for the auditors at the time of auditing. He is responsible for checking out the accounting inconsistency.
General Accountant Resume Format
2569, South, BA 56898,
(258) – 415 2589
I want to be successful accountant and a good learner in order to make myself experienced in this field for my bright future.
Summary of Qualification:
- Monitored various accounting activities and procedures.
- Managed major responsibilities and earned admiration from the seniors.
- Good communication skills which makes the work simple for me.
Pristine College, Illinois, Master’s in Accounting
St. Andrew’s College, New York, Diploma Course – Accounting
Career Experience/Job History:
XYZ Tax and Bookkeeping Inc, Los Angeles
- Managed the work related to the sales report and annual billing.
- Managed payroll processing task for more than 300 employees.
Kramer Real Estate Pvt Ltd, New York
- Handled various tasks for the postings to general journal and balanced sheets.
- Monitored various client accounts separately.
Minstrel Fabrics Pvt Ltd, Los Angeles
- Worked with the concept of QuickBooks in order to make the work more efficient and productive.
- Direct the payable and receivable accounts within the office.
- Gold medalist in Master’s degree
References upon request