Mentioned below is the general office clerk resume format. A candidate can make use of this format to apply for various positions that are similar to that of a clerk in the organization. A general clerk is one who helps to coordinate the various activities that happen at the office, especially in terms of documenting, typing, collecting and more. However, the format can be altered depending on the needs of the individual to suit their requirement.
General office clerk resume format
P.O. Box 46778,
NYC, NY, USA
Phone: (678)-489 5456
To join an organization as a clerk and then go ahead and expand my expertise and gain higher positions in the organization I work for.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to handle the various clerical jobs and relevant responsibilities
- Strong skills in communication
- Working under extreme levels of pressure
- Improved the overall efficiency of work by introducing new formats in the industry
- Handle confidential tasks with ease
2004-2012: Clerk at NJ Investments, NYC, NY, USA with the following responsibilities
- Handling of confidential letters and memos
- Answering queries from the client
- Handled tasks that pertains to the various employee checks
- Preparation of bills and statements
2000-2004: Accounting clerk for NJGH Transportation, NY, USA
- Handled the account records for the entire organization
- Updating all the statements into a single file at the end of the month
- Preparation of statements and more and presenting them to the higher management
1996-2000: Secretary Course from the NYC State University.
Professional References would be furnished upon request.