General Warehouse Resume Format helps to apply for the different warehouse jobs form higher management level to lower employee level. These positions include Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Coordinator, Warehouse Worker, Warehouse Assistant and other warehouse jobs. All the jobs have different job roles so it is necessary to write right job specification in the resume to have a better impact.
General Warehouse Resume Format
84 Harris Ave.,
Albany, New York 0384
Phone: (334) 944-3349202
To achieve a challenging position in an established Warehouse Management
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than eleven years of experience
- Outstanding leadership, motivation, and communication skills
- Efficient in using many computer software’s required.
- Award for excellence in the year, 2008 and 2009
- Employer of the year 2005
Career Experience/ Job History:
National Communications Inc.
- Supervised a team of ten persons and also supervise daily branch activities and operations.
- Managed logistics of multiple shipments and deliveries within extreme time constraints.
- Maintained compliance with all safety and corporate regulations.
- Maintain all records and Performed other duties as required.
Kandy Industries Inc.
Assistant Warehouse Manager
- Loaded, bound, and arranged pallets, labeled, and transported into warehouse
- Directed all warehouse operations for Industrial Products, including shipping, receiving, inventory control, packaging, and labeling.
- Performed all other duties as assigned.
Master in Business Administration, University of Utah
Bachelor in business administration, University of New York
Professional references available upon request