Golf Club Managers are over all overseers and implementers of the programs and business plans of a golf club or organization. They must have a deep background in management of a business as well as the sport itself to be able to effectively create and develop activities for the success of the club. Golf club managers handle the allocation of all the resources of the club from employees to the funds as well as the physical resources it owns. They are well rounded individuals with excellent abilities to communicate and coordinate with stakeholders during business meetings and gatherings. Most of the time, they are bent on identifying business opportunities for the club.
Golf Club Manager Resume Format
High Street, Highgate
Highly organized and hard-working professional with extensive knowledge in business management is looking for a position as golf club manager in a golf club where I can employ my knowledge and share them to the advantage of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years working as a golf club manager.
- Exceptional skills in oral and written communication.
- Possess expertise in managing and handling the resources of the company.
- Exemplary abilities in business planning and marketing strategies.
- Can produce business opportunities and innovative ideas for the different departments.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Golf Club Manager, London International Golf Club
- Work with heads of different departments in establishing workable programs and plans.
- Prepare timely innovations and supervise its implementation.
- Provide managerial functions to different stakeholders and departments of the club to ensure efficiency.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Business Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.