Golf Course Technicians are highly responsible for the general maintenance of the golf course. They are generally seen working outdoors following orders of a supervisor and they usually work as a team. They handle the cleanliness of the surroundings by picking up trash, cleaning sewages and clearing dead leaves and plants.
They preserve the landscape of the grounds by watering the lawns and golf grounds. Golf Course Technicians use different chemicals to implement their tasks including pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers. They must be able to maintain their physical strength because they work long hours under the sun doing manual labour.
Golf Course Technician Resume Format
West Midlands, B26 5NN
Dynamic and physically fit individual is searching for a position as a golf course technician in a golf course company or club where there is a challenging environment.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess four years of experience working as a golf course technician in a golf club.
- Outstanding abilities in weeding, plant grooming and planting.
- Possess strong physical fitness and endurance to work long hours in harsh weather conditions.
- Capable of doing simple landscape and maintaining it.
- Highly responsible and resourceful in executing defined tasks.
- Excellent skills in interpersonal relations and can work well in a team.
- Flexile and can work in shifts.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Golf Course Technician, Birmingham Country Club
- Plant and fertilize plants according to the landscape design of the golf course.
- Work in a team of technicians to assist in the implementation of the landscape and golf course design.
- Coordinate with appropriate individuals to acquire necessary chemicals needed for cleaning out weeds.
- Operated golf course vehicles for clearing.
2001 – 2005: High School Diploma, Birmingham High School
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.