The Gopher can start working as a junior artist. The gopher resume would not have any experience to be mentioned. The professional training and education in related field will make whole difference. The gopher can work back stage or on stage and gain rich experience. This experience will help in getting good career opportunities ahead. Gopher Resume is helpful to apply for the jobs of Trainee Actor, Juniot Artist, Fresher Art Director etc.
Gopher Resume Format
46328 ABC Street
Fullerton CA – 92831
Mobile No: – +001 947 2640 265
Telephone No: – +001 946 650 265
Objective: A gopher willing to build a successful career in the field of theaters and plays. I have a trong inclination towards this field and would work with full dedication to achieve the best results.
Summary of Qualification:
I have taken professional training in acting and theaters and also acquired a diploma in acting.
Career Experience / Job History:
Flying Hawks Theater Group
- Acted in minor roles and learned a lot about acting and how to please audience.
- Also supported the lead actors during rehearsals.
Living Legends Theater Group
- Help the crewmembers in arranging the set and changing of scene.
- Also play minor roles when required.
- Received the Best Student Award in the College.
2008 – 2010
Diploma in Acting, San Diego State University, San Diego
2005 – 2008
Bachelor of Arts in Acting – Michigan State University, Michigan