The groundskeeper job is to maintain grounds and lawns. They have to trim plants, and make sure that everything on the grounds and in the lawns is working properly. They are responsible for purchasing fertilizers and other essential material. They should have the skills to handle machinery such as tractors, etc. They might be assigned the task of repair the machinery as well. Moreover, road landscaping is also one of their areas of expertise. They have to interact with the clients to ensure that everything is as per their needs.
Groundskeeper Resume Format
9253 76th Street,
Woodhaven, NY 11421
Phone: (602) 652456
Seeking the position of groundskeeper in a rewarding organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
• have ten years of extensive experience of working as a groundskeeper.
• Extensive experience of training and supervising subordinate staff.
• A 2D game developed by me in the college has received national level award.
Career Experience/Job History:
Land Development Authority, Manchester, NH
• Maintained records of the work
• Handled many tools such as tractors, etc
• Pulled out the garbage, trim plants and highlighted posts and symbols.
• Trained and supervised inexperienced subordinates.
Department of Works, Burlington, VT
• Maintained grounds by fertilizing and watering them regularly.
• Kept record of the equipments and performed tasks as assigned.
• Repaired equipments and did road landscaping.
• Received appreciation from the employers for doing quality work in the form of a certificate acknowledging my contributions.
Diploma from St Johnsberg High School, VT
References upon Request