The major responsibility of groundskeeper is to maintain landscape related activities such as baseball fields, golf course, football fields, cricket fields, basketball court and tennis court. They are also responsible for maintaining parks, gardens and leisure areas. Their responsibility is to trim hedges and over grown grasses in gardens and parks. Thus the overall responsibility of groundskeeper is to deal with all problems related to landscape.
Groundskeeper Resume Format
589 Main Street
Ansonia, BR 4774
To enter into an organization where I can enhance my knowledge and can implement for its enlargement and development.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time with full patience.
- Good communication skills along with the great convincing power.
- Capable of maintaining garden and lawns in effective way.
- Deep knowledge in the process of repair and other activities related to landscape.
Completed Training for the groundskeeper.
HL College – High School Diploma
Career Experience/ Job History:
Department of Works, Middletown
- Handled and managed database of different activities.
- Made the surrounding environment friendly by planting trees and plants.
- Trimmed over grown hedges.
Department of Works, Groton
- Given training to the employees of the organization.
- Maintained the database by handling the account of different projects.
- Also managed several other duties apart from gardening and planting.
- Used high quality fertilizers for the proper growth of trees and plants.
- Rewarded by the best hard working employee of the month award in year 2007.
References upon request