Hand Ball Coaches usually work for high schools, colleges or universities. They serve as the main source of skills and knowledge in the handball sport for student athletes. They develop a training program for the athletes and work in partnership with the departments or colleges to ensure that these are in line with the policies and goals of the physical education program of the school. As a hand ball coaches, there is a need for deep knowledge and understanding of hand ball principles, techniques and skills. They assess students who express skills necessary for the sport and enjoin them to the training program. They must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to develop coaching sessions.
Hand Ball Coach Resume Format
Results-driven and committed individual looking for a new challenge hopes to share my expertise in the business field as a senior brand manager for an ambitious company.
Summary of Qualification
- With five years of professional experience as a hand ball coach.
- Holds a Handball Level 2 qualification.
- Sound knowledge of the relevant principles and skills in hand ball.
- Strong coaching and counselling skills during competitions.
- Committed to continuous technique development of athletes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Hand Ball Coach, Liverpool University
- Work with hand ball athletes and develop their skills through routine trainings and practices.
- Evaluate the abilities of students who have potentials to be hand ball athletes and include them in the training program.
- Help create and execute the sports and athletic programs of the university.
2001 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.