The major responsibility of health administrator is to deal with the problems related to patient’s health and care. He is also responsible for hiring of dedicated employees that are essential for the organization. His responsibility is to develop and coordinate with the staff members of the office. He is responsible for checking out all the policies that whether they are followed by the patients or not.
Health Administration Resume Format
237, FS Street
White country, BA, 23724
(3423) 3470 3499
I want to join an organization where I can implement my ideas and management skills.
Summary Of Qualification:
- Proper knowledge of administration in order to handle out the complicated situations.
- Great Leadership quality in order to lead the team members and employees of the company.
- Capable of providing emotional support to the patients when he or she is facing from any critical situation.
University of North Florida, Bachelor of Science – Healthcare Administration.
Career Experience/Job History:
2008 – Present
St. Johns Seafood and Steaks Mar 2001
- Managed and directed the team of 20-25 employees.
- Shaped and implemented training manual.
- Trained new employees for their proper working.
- Solved all queries of customers in order to provide them full satisfaction.
Bank of America, USA
Data entry operator
- Managed very complex transactions that were in need of bug free work.
- Researched many important documents.
- Maintained a log of quite essential data collected from different important sources such as phone and paper base and feed all these data into database.
- Rewarded by employee of the month award in Bank of America in 2007.
References upon request