Hockey coaches work intimately with athletes in the hockey sport. They ensure that the athletes are in good disposition both physically and mentally so that they may be able to function and execute their techniques in the sport with excellence. They are responsible for developing the sport training program of the team to ensure that they are qualified and have a winning chance whenever they join competitions or games. Hockey coaches possess mastery of the skills and techniques of the hockey sport and must be able to physically demonstrate these skills for athletes to easily understand and grasp the principles behind it.
Hockey Coach Resume Format
West Midlands, B25 9NX
Hard-working and dedicated worker with exceptional background in hockey is searching for a job as hockey coach where I can impart my skills and can be enhanced while gaining more experience in the field.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of professional experience as a hockey coach.
- Possess strong skills and techniques in hockey.
- Thorough understanding of athlete and team management.
- Effective skills in communicating information via verbal or written form.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Hockey Coach, Birmingham College Hockey Team.
- Assess athletes and implement sports training program to develop their physical strength and endurance
- Ensure the knowledge of the athletes on the principles of the sport through trainings and education
- Keep and maintain the quality of the team by constant coaching and counselling.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Birmingham College
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.