Hospitality is an aspect that counts a lot in hotels, resorts and other places as well. The field of hospitality is being sought after by many young people. Some would like to know in detail about a sample hospitality executive resume format. Well, a hospitality executive is the one, who supervises the hospitality aspect in any hotel or resort. It is he who makes sure that the housekeeping services are provided to the guests. He also attends to providing food and lodging to the guests and attends to their complaints as well. So, it is quite a challenging responsibility.
Hospitality Executive Resume Format
13th Walsh, San Francisco,
Phone Number: 123 124 125
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
To work as hospitality executive in a major hotel where skills can be further improved by supervising the whole process of providing help to guests
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in managing hotel staff including room service staff, restaurant staff and reception staff as well.
- Skilled in managing cleaners and servants for the regular housekeeping services for the rooms in the hotel.
- Interacting with customers and attending to their complaints.
- interacting with other members of the housekeeping staff
2010 To Present: Hospitality Manager at Sun-And-Sand Resort with the following responsibilities:
- Managing and directing the functions of the staff in charge of housekeeping services for the guests
- attending to the requests of the guests for housekeeping and cleaning services
- Providing the best comforts and amenities to the guests at the resort
2008 To 2010: Diploma in Hotel Management, Yale University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.