Hotel Baggage Porters and Bellhops are responsible for escorting incoming guests to their rooms and assist them with their luggage. They explain the operations of the different equipment in their rooms as well as give directions for the access of the facilities offered. Hotel Baggage Porters and Bellhops are tasked to inform patrons of available services and perks given by the hotel as well as set up the conference rooms and display areas in time for events and activities. Hotel activities come in numbers and such, Hotel Baggage Porters and Bellhops may be asked to do other work requested by guests.
Hotel Baggage Porter And Bellhop Resume Format
Dedicated self-starter is looking for employment as a Hotel Baggage Porter and Bellhop in a company where I can make a significant contribution in creating a service-oriented environment for the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of professional experience working as a Hotel Baggage Porter and Bellhop.
- Can grasp instructions immediately and implement efficiently.
- Excellent ability of executing tasks and requests and working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Thorough understanding of practices, regulations and protocols in the hotel industry.
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality regarding guest information.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – present: Hotel Baggage Porter and Bellh0p, Global Zion Hotel.
- Implement tasks as requested by guests such as picking up and returning articles for laundry and valet service.
- Supply guests with travel information and instructions for reaching places within the area.
- Kept records of calls for service and executed guest requests and orders.
- Arranged for tours and other transportation services as deemed necessary by guests.
- Reported any untoward incidences to the management requiring prompt action.
2000 – 2004: High School Diploma, Liverpool High School
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.