Hotel Chambermaids or housekeeping cleaners are tasked with a combination of light cleaning duties to keep each hotel room tidy, lean, bed sheets rearranged, bathrooms cleaned and restocked. They are also tasked to account for any room supplies that have been damaged or consumed for properly billing. They are trained in the proper use of prescribed cleaning procedures, solutions and equipment and must follow hotel standards.
Hotel Chambermaid Resume Format
Clarisse G. Fuentes
Hawthorne Dr., Scottsdale, Arizona
Phone: (480) 904-7893
Summary of Qualifications
- 5-years experience in the hotel cleaning services
- Dependable, honest, responsible, and hardworking
- Excellent oral communication skills in English, Spanish and Filipino
- Have manual dexterity in the use of cleaning tools and appliances
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Chambermaid Level 1, Marriott Hotels, Scottsdale
- Complete cleaning tasks on assigned rooms, hotel areas and floors within the prescribed timeframes
- Carry towels, linens, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using the assigned hotel wheeled carts.
- Perform the cleaning in accordance with hotel procedural, safety and cleanliness standards
- Empty waste cans, clean/replace ashtrays, and dispose of all trash and waste items from rooms
- Replace used drinking glasses, linens, writing pads, and bathroom items.
- Ensure that service carts are properly stocked for the assigned floors
- Sweep, mop and polish floors, using approved hotel cleaning tools.
- Clean carpets and rugs, upholsteries, curtains and draperies, using specified vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Restore drapery positions and dust window blinds
Education and Qualifications
1999 – 2001: BA in Commerce (undergraduate), Letran University, Philippines
1995 – 1999: High School Diploma, Paranaque Municipal High School, Philippines
Professional and Character References
Can be furnished upon request