When you walk inside a hotel, you find its corridors and lobbies throbbing with activity. Such a hectic routine in any hotel is brought about by the help and assistance of a hotel general manager. So, a hotel general manager resume format should mention the necessary skills and abilities for running the hotel. The hotel general manager looks and supervises over the different matters in a hotel. He has to ensure the food and lodging standards and manage the hotel staff as well. So, it is quite a tough and challenging profession as well. It needs to be considered seriously.
Hotel General Manager Resume Format
Bourbon Street, New Orleans,
Phone Number: 165 178 223
Email ID: email@example.com
To work as a general manager at a major hotel and help in assigning staff in the hotel with specific duties and making sure that the guests feel at ease and comfortable
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in providing instructions and commands to co-workers and the staff of the hotel.
- Skilled in using software programs in storing detailed information about guests.
- Supervising the hotel and maintaining standards of quality and professionalism in services and facilities.
- Providing comfort and convenience to guests.
2006 To Present: Manager at Hotel La Boulevard with the following responsibilities:
- Assigning duties and functions to junior staff of supervisor.
- Monitoring the standards of quality in services and amenities.
- Making arrangements for regular repairs and maintenance services on the hotel.
- Providing guests with best amenities and comfort services.
2004 to 2006: Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, Louisiana State University, USA.
Professional references would be furnished upon request.