Hotel management resume format would of great help to people who want to make something out of hotel management degrees.
This is because hotel managers are people who are paid quite well for their services. Hotel managers are people, who have to look carefully over the whole management of the hotel.
They have to ensure that everyday functions are carried on smoothly and efficiently. It is also important for him to monitor the other managers to carry out all the activities and report to the senior general managers as well.
So, here is a sample of the hotel manager resume format.
Hotel Management Resume Format
Gettysburg Apartments, Idaho,
Phone Number: 134 283 447
Email ID: email@example.com
To work as a manager in a reputed hotel and supervise all the functions and activities of the staff of different managers in the hotel and provide guests with best comforts and amenities
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in interacting with the staff of people working in the hotel and other managers.
- Interacting with the general manager and monitoring the activities of different staff members.
- Supervising and ensuring the standards of quality and services in the hotel as well.
2008 To Present: Manager At the Hotel Idaho Peninsula with the following responsibilities:
- Using latest software applications in storing and securing the information about the guests.
- Advising and instructing at the staff in restaurants and other places in the hotels.
- Supervising and maintaining the everyday working of the hotel.
2006 To 2008: Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, Illinois University, USA.
Professional references would be furnished upon request.