The reception in any hotel is the small place where people stop over. It is at the reception where the rooms and suites are chosen, booked and reserved.
A hotel receptionist resume format would help a wannabe receptionist to get this job. A receptionist has to allot the rooms and suites to the guests who come in.
The receptionist also has to handle other things like storing valuables in the hotel safe lockers as well. He or she also has to deal with complaints and requests of the guests as well. Here is a sample of the resume format.
Hotel Receptionist Resume Format
13, Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles,
Phone Number: 110 976 886
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
To work as a qualified and able receptionist at a major hotel and perform all requisite duties of any good receptionist like allotting reserved rooms and suites and other duties.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Skilled in handling the requests of the guests regarding the rooms and suites.
- Making reservations and bookings of rooms and suites according to the requirements and needs of guests.
- Helping in safeguarding the valuables of guests in the hotel safe lockers.
- Attending and responding to the complaints and special requests of the guests.
2007 To Present: Assistant Receptionist At St. Gregory Hotel with the following responsibilities:
- Handling entries of guests in the hotel logbook.
- Helping the receptionists with storing the valuables of guests of hotels.
- Attending and taking action for complaints and requests of the hotel guests as well.
2005 To 2007: Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management from California University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.