The main responsibility of the hotel security officer is to maintain overall security system of the hotel. He or she is responsible to keep the record of every customer who is entering in the hotel in working hours. He or she is also responsible to manage the work of the employees those are assigned under him/her.
Hotel Security Officer Resume Format
Richard R Anderson,
2014, South U- Street,
Carlisle, BB 25874,
I wish to work for such an organization where I could get new challenging task and able to learn more. My aim is to utilize my seven years of experience for the security development of the firm.
- Ability to make optimal use of all the security devices.
- Five years of long experience in the hotel management system and well aware of the security steps.
- Good communication skills and able to convince customers.
- Ability to deal with the serious matter and produce optimize solutions.
- Good background from army and ability to manage the staff.
- Well aware of all the modern equipments and know well how to install them on proper places.
Diploma in chief security and tanning section
World Security Classes, India
Senior Secondary from Agra College, Agra
Career Experience/Job History
- Responsible to manage the complete security of the hotel.
- Assign to generate the daily tally report of the customers.
- Certified from the Hotel Security Council.
References upon request