Many college students are interested in how to write a fresher resume when looking for holiday jobs or graduate entry jobs. How to write a fresher resume can be challenging because the applicant has to focus on pointing out qualifications and special achievements in order to compensate for the relatively low level of experience. Students who are applying for graduate entry jobs, internships, and holiday jobs e.t.c need to know how to write a fresher resume.
Sample How to Write a Fresher Resume
400 John Wale Street
New York, NY, 10043
Mobile No: +144 222 7676
Telephone No: +144 999 7878
I am a talented and inspirational leader willing to work with your reputable company in order to utilize my academic and social skills for the benefit of the company.
Jan 2010- Presently: Price Water Coopers, Bermuda – Internship Finance Department
- Working with my supervisor to prepare financial records such as profit and loss accounts
- Assessing credit worthiness of clients and submitting my assessments to head department
- I have gained skills needed to be a great financial planner.
2008-2009 University of Bermuda Business Students Association– Secretary General
- I organized financial training seminars and workshops for members
- Managing the associations funds in a transparent and accountable manner
- Offered advise on financial matters to the students union leadership
- 2007-2010 Bachelor of Commerce Finance Major – University of New York
- 2005 Diploma in Computer Applications- Computer Systems institute
- Reading and writing
- Sight seeing
Can be provided upon request