The major role of HR analyst is to deal with the problems that large organization faces. He is responsible for dealing with the educational requirements of individuals with the help of HRIS (Human Resource Information System). His responsibility is to maintain the reports for the employee overall performance, confidential data, their month vise attendance and many more essential things that are required within an organization.
HR Analyst Resume Format
58, North, 65465
I want to associate myself with an organization where my skills will get opportunity to flourish.
- Familiar with the concepts of Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, PowerPoint and windows.
- Familiar with the concepts of Databases such as VolTrack, Galaxy etc.
- Expert in dealing with the complicated situations within an organization.
University of Phoenix Online – Master of Arts,
University of Virginia – Bachelor of Arts
Career Experience/Job History:
2007 – Present
University of Phoenix
Counselor/ Educational Recruiter
- Directed students with the best possible ways to help them in attaining their goals and career paths.
- Checked out the programs that are essential for the growth and development of student’s career.
- Managed several clients’ accounts that are responsible for the sales and other essential services.
- Introduced several marketing ways that are benefited the organization.
- Managed the overall performance of accounts.
- Won the first award in Math’s Olympiad held in University of Phoenix.
References upon request