Interviewers in the HR Department or 3rd party head hunters conduct initial interviews of job applicants by telephone, webcam or in person. In addition to verifying and completing the information contained in their resume or application forms, the interview shortlists the candidates for further screening. Trained interviewers with psychology background provide initial impression on the applicant to aid in the shortlisitng process.
Payroll and Benefits Coordinator Resume Format
Debra W. Balthazar
Warren Ave., Detroit, Michigan
Phone: (586) 566-8823
To become part of a team of payroll and benefits coordinators for a large global or multinational company
Summary of Qualification
- 6 years of HR experience as a job analyst.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills to interface with department and division heads in crafting the job descriptions of their subordinates.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Job Analyst, Ford Motors, Detroit
- Contact applicant by phone email or registered mail and schedule initial interview offering options for phone, webcam or personal interview
- Ask scripted questions in accordance with standards procedure
- Verify that the person is the one in the application form by confirming the various specified information in the application such as person’s name, contact points, age, civil status, religious preference, etc.
- Provide HR supervisor with daily interview results with indications for shortlisitng
- Submit shortlist to HR headquarters for succeeding interviews
- Review information culled from interview for accuracy and completeness
- Assist applicants in accomplishing job applications or questionnaires.
Cited Employee of the Year in 2005 and 2008
2001 – 2003: Bachelor of Science in Management, Texas State University
Professional and Character References
Can be furnished upon request