The Job Analyst collects occupational information, validates and formalizes the descriptive job model for each proposed and approved position in the company. Once approved, the job model gets slotted into the corporate occupational database for developing screening criteria, economic and benefits standards, performance metrics and career path progression. The job analyst coordinates with the salary research analyst to ensure that the position is competitive in the job markets. The functional job model is used to broadcast vacancies to headhunters.
HR Job Analyst Resume Format
Anthony J.H. Gordon
Phone: (757) 445-5609
To become part of a team of HR job analysts in a large multinational company
Summary of Qualification
- 7 years of HR experience as a job analyst.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills to interface with department and division heads in crafting the job descriptions of their subordinates.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
Career Experience/Job History
2003 – Present: Job Analyst, Verizon Telecoms, Plc
- Evaluate and validate duties and responsibilities of new and existing rank and file positions as defined by direct superiors.
- Evaluate requirements for education, training, experience and special skills compared with industry demands fro similar positions.
- Develop orientation materials and training content for each position in coordination with direct superiors.
- Develop employment acceptance criteria and assessment tests, interview questions, applicant appraisal forms.
- Develop performance appraisal reviews in coordination with immediate superiors.
Cited by management for high success rate in getting the right people to fill client vacancies
2001 – 2003: Bachelor of Science in Management, West Virginia University
Professional and Character References
Can be furnished upon request