The main responsibilities of HVAC technician lies in the field of heating, ventilation and air – conditioning. They are responsible for repairing the equipments and units that deal with heating and ventilation. The activities such as installation, repairing and maintenance are the major one that are under HVAC technicians. They are even responsible for selling out the products being launched by the company.
HVAC Technician Resume Format
487, West, 4589
I want to be a part of an organization where I can get chance to learn more and more in order to make my skills sharper.
- Master in judging out the blueprints during installation.
- Expert in maintaining and repairing the products.
- Good verbal and non verbal skills.
- Ability to deal with several complicated tasks at a time.
ITT Technical Institute Bridgeport – Electrical Engineering
Completed the required training for HVAC Technician
XYZ High School – Danbury
High School Diploma
Career Experience/Job History:
2009 – Present
Brook dale Living Inc. Bridgeport
- Developed and designed several pumping systems.
- Maintained several machines and equipments such as vacuum cleaner, refrigerator and other equipments related to heating, ventilation and air – conditioning.
Hartford. Los Angeles
- Given training to several new recruits.
- Repaired several HVACR equipments.
- Managed huge number of staff with full patience and responsibility.
- Awarded by a gold medal in year 2006 in Hartford.
References upon request