The following is a sample of industrial electrician resume format. This format is for those people who are seeking job in industrial sector as an electrician. His work includes repairing, testing and maintenance of electrical equipment and machines. These electricians are in great demand in various industries including steel producers, motor vehicle manufacturers,electrical firms, mining companies, and some parts manufacturers.
Industrial Electrician Resume Format
#530, Louis Street,
Inorder to get a position as an industrial electrician to use my skills and to excel within this industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great experience in reputed organisation
- Capable to perform instrumentation repair and modification
- Good in communication skill
- Ability to work under extreme pressure
Over 15- years’ experience working in the industrial field performing installations, termination, troubleshooting, repairs, and maintenance.
1997-2004: Work as an industrial maintenance electrician in Brown Mining corp.,Texas.
- Installation of electrical panels and temporary poles; working overhead, slab, and underground wiring up to 13,800 Volts.
- Experience in installing large and small pipes and conduit wiring for electrical system, computer system and telephone system.
2004-till date: Work as industrial electricians in Renault Electricals.
- Maintained all electrical equipments and repair instruments and do all type of modifications
- Troubleshooting and installing VFD’s, as well as, PLC’s.
- Trained new electricians on how to repair and maintain the electrical equipements.
1988-1901: Bachelor of Science in electrical engineering, University College of engineering, Cambridge University.
1901-1904: B.Tech in electrical engineering,University College of engineering,Cambridge University.
Professional References would be furnished upon request.