This industrial training resume provides the applicants experience in providing technical training, it gives the potential employer the skills and experience of the applicant, from the basic training techniques to advanced training methods. It also gives the companies or colleges one has worked for and also the achievements made in those places. Positions that can be applied using this resume include college tutor jobs, assistant lecturer jobs and industrial technician jobs.
Sample Industrial Training Resume
8272 Crosshaven Pl
Telephone (852) 542-07875
To create templates for security applications that can be used by security personnel to beef up security I their companies.
2002 – Present: Frontline Security. – Network Manager
- I did documentation for the security procedure policies.
- I drafted the documentation for system design and to help in troubleshooting errors.
- Served as the webmaster and helped to create and administer security policies within the company.
- I analyzed the security system and protected it from virus attacks and from hackers and crackers.
- I implemented and deployed latest technology equipment for logical and manual security system.
- I developed the system’s new testing technologies for the entire company network.
200-2002: High Beam College: Lecturer
- I networking and cabling units.
- I helped to manage the college network systems.
- Liaised with centers of Systems Operation to maintain the college’s security systems.
- I was responsible for monitoring college, data networks, the equipment monitors and also IT equipment.
- I supervised students as they maintained the college’s manual security access system.
- I participated in the College Board in implementation of security procedure and polices.
1998-2002: University of Bridgeport: Bachelor Science Technology Studies
I was able to develop a training curriculum that has been used by big organizations.
Can be provided upon request.