The main responsibility of an insurance assistant is to instruct the client concerning several beneficial plans and to manage the general performance of the insurance firm. His responsibility includes the introduction of various advantageous policies and ideas which may assist in organizational growth. His responsibilities also consist the meeting with a number of clients to solve their queries successfully.
Insurance Assistant Resume Format
314, North Block, London – 665756
To deliver my useful services for an organization where my knowledge might entirely used for the development of the organization together with a constant growth of my profession.
- Ability of spreading out my ideas with a very assisting manner.
- Can simply make efficient and appealing strategies and policies.
- Expert teaching abilities such as the good command over the computer basics.
- Good capacity to deal with different customers.
- A sounding knowledge of the federal laws.
United Kingdom University – M.A. in Sales and Communications
United Kingdom University – B.A. in Sales and Communications
Career Experience / Job History:
2006 – Existing
Federal Insurance Company, London
Claims Manager – Insurance coverage
- Handled various typical claims and provided complete satisfaction to the clients.
- Made numerous advantageous policies for firm that helped in increasing the number of clients.
Johnsons Insurance Company
Assistant Supervisor – Insurance
- Dealed with many distinct claim circumstances.
- Got three salary increments within 6 months.
- Won first prize at the debate competition at Johnsons Insurance Company.
References upon request