The primary job responsibility of an insurance fraud investigator is to interview several parties and clients to determine that whether they are fraud. Apart from it his responsibility is to underwrite minimum 15 to 20 loans a day. His responsibility is to properly check the overall documentation of the clients. His responsibility is to instruct his coworkers to gather the proper information about any client through their own means.
Insurance Fraud Investigator Resume Format
172, A – Block, South Extension, New York – 98778
(7679) 67 8786
To join and render my services for an organization where my positive aspects can proved to be helpful for both the organization and me.
- Strong interposal and communicational skills.
- Ability to catch things very carefully and attentively.
- Nice command over reviewing the financial reports.
- Ability to work under pressure and individually.
- Good knowledge of internal auditing.
2003 – 2005
New York University – Bachelor’s Degree in Science.
2000 – 2003
New York University – Diploma in fraud analysis.
Career Experience / Job History:
2006 – Present
Aadox Insurance Company, New York
Fraud Analyst – Insurance
- Lead several risk management tasks.
- Handled and managed a huge number of employees of the Insurance sector.
- Presented several plans and policies that proved to be beneficial for the organization.
- Awarded as the best employee of the company in 2006.
- Got a gold medal for constantly underwriting more than 20 loans a day in 2007.
References upon request