Be it an insurance company or some other company, an office assistant is a handy person. An insurance office assistant resume format is for the benefit of any aspiring office assistant. Such an assistant is helpful to an executive or senior manager in an insurance company. The office assistance has to aid the manager or executive in his work responsibilities and tasks.
He has to take care of the correspondences, communications and interactions with other people in the same business. It is quite a demanding profession. Here is a full sample of the insurance office assistant resume.
Insurance Office Assistant Resume Format
McQueen Road, Seventh Avenue, Dallas,
Phone Number: 176 230 489
Email ID: email@example.com
Objective: To work as an office assistant to a senior executive or manager in some insurance company and help him with the everyday work, duties, assignments and tasks.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Qualified and skilled in administrative office work.
- Skilled in taking care of phone calls and messages for the executive or manager
- Skilled in assisting the manager with work related to insurance policies and insurance claims.
- Skilled in assisting the manager with instructions to subordinates and colleagues
2006 To Present: Worked as an insurance agent at Life Is Good Insurance with the following work responsibilities:
- reporting to senior managers and executives with sales figures
- selling different insurance policies to people with different needs
- Interacting with customers and addressing their problems and complaints.
- carrying on general administrative work for seniors
Education: 2004 To 2006: Associate’s Degree in Sales and Insurance from Texas University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.