The primary job responsibility of an insurance professional is to instruct the employee regarding their duties and to handle the overall functionality of the insurance company. His responsibility also includes the introduction of several beneficial policies and plans which may result in the growth of the organization. His responsibilities also include the meeting with several platinum clients to solve their queries effectively, and to demonstrate new plans to them.
Insurance Professional Resume Format
712, 4th Block, North Extension, Korea – 81317
To deliver my valuable services for an organization where my knowledge can be completely utilized for the better future of the organization along with a constant growth of my career.
- Ability of spreading out my thoughts in a very effective manner.
- Can easily make effective and attractive plans and policies.
- Expert teaching skills including the good command over the MS – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other office components.
- Good ability to handle claims and clients.
- A sounding knowledge of the local and federal laws.
University of California – M.A. in Sales and Communications
University of California – B.A. in Sales and Communications
Career Experience / Job History:
2006 – Present
Care Insurance Company, California
Claims Manager – Insurance
- Handled several typical claims and provided full satisfaction to the clients.
- Made several beneficial policies for the company that helped in increasing the number of customers.
- Handled several tasks successfully under lots of pressure.
Francis insurance Company, California
Assistant Manager – Insurance
Handled several distinct claim cases.
- Awarded as the best employee of the company.
- Got a gold medal at Care Insurance Company for the claim management in 2007.
References upon request