Insurance policies are sold to people by different insurance agencies and companies. The people may need advanced insurance protection for their lives, health or for the welfare of their families. An insurance sales representative will help the people to choose the best policies from different companies. An insurance sales representative resume format will be of help to an aspirant.
Sales representatives have to talk with prospective clients and customers and give them good insurance policies at good prices. They have a challenging and exciting job to do. Here is a full sample of the insurance sales representative resume format.
Insurance Sales Representative Resume Format
Charlie’s Street, Gibson Road, New York,
New York, USA
Phone Number: 134 678 453
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To work as an insurance sales representative with an insurance company and sell a number of insurance policies to different people with different needs and requirements
Summary of Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable in handling office work.
- Skilled and qualified in interacting with prospective customers and clients
- Skilled in educating and advising the customers to choose the right life insurance policies
- Skilled in providing after-sales services and assistance to the clients and customers
2009 To Present: Worked as a Sales Representative At Enjoy Life Insurance Pvt. Ltd with the following responsibilities:
- interacting regularly with people in need of different insurance policies and schemes
- Responding to customer queries and addressing their problems and complaints.
- Informing the customers and prospects about the best insurance schemes currently available
Education: 2006 to 2009: B.A in Marketing and Insurance From New Jersey University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.