The work of an interior designer is to plan for the interiors of the commercial and residential areas. They plan keeping in mind their client’s requirement and budget. The responsibility of executing those plans also lies with the interior designers. They also have to buy furniture and other fixtures. They have to work with diverse individuals and at different management levels.
Interior Designer Resume Format
35 Orange St
Barre, VT 05641
Phone: (802) 476513
Seeking job in a reputable interior designing firm with the intention of gaining further experience and exploring my talents and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Experience of working with diverse individuals and at different management levels.
• Extensive knowledge of interior designing with adequate experience.
• Experience of planning interiors for commercial and residential areas.
• Sound communication ability and good interpersonal skills.
Career Experience/Job History:
Altogether Interiors, VT
• Worked on commercial and residential projects.
• conducted studies of the area to be designed to come up interior design plans; to understand limitations and to understand what repair work is needed.
• Designed and purchased furniture.
• Developed furniture layouts to determine practical requirements.
• Developed cost reports and worked in close alliance with the clients to the projects more cost effective.
Artistic Interiors, VT
• Assisting in planning for the interiors of residential areas.
• Conflict management and interaction with clients work issues.
• Received the Best Employee Award in 2007.
• Won an interstate competition in interior designing.
University of Vermont, Masters in Interior Designing
University of Vermont, Bachelors in Interior Designing
References upon Request.