This resume outlines the applicants experience company internal security matters, it provides the potential employer with the skills and experience of the applicant, this includes the information technology security applications he/she is conversant with, the companies they one has worked for and also the achievements made in those companies. Other jobs that can be applied using this resume include security professional, security manager, security clearance jobs and network security jobs.
Sample Internal Resume
125 Meadow Croft Cir
Telephone (205) 772-07526
To design security software to be used by national security agents to detect any security breaches and malfunctions.
2004 – Present: Comm Fort Ltd – Security Technician
- Performed HTML scripting duties.
- Managed the company network systems.
- I did documentation for the security procedure policies.
- I maintained the firewall periodically.
- I maintained and improved the security system with new technology.
- Maintained and serviced the security system and updated it with new systems within given periods.
2002-2004: Be Safe Intl: IT technician
- I drafted the documentation for system design and to help in troubleshooting errors.
- Served as the webmaster and helped to create and administer security policies within the company.
- Liaised with centers of Systems Operation to maintain the company’s security systems.
- Offered staff training on how to handle the security system when entering into the company database and premises.
- Did drafting for security protocol policies.
2000-2004: San Diego University: Bachelor Science in Computer engineering.
I designed an effective security system that is already in use at various companies.
Listening to rock music
Can be provided upon request.