An Internet Marketing Assistant works under the supervision of an interne marketing manager and alongside the internet marketing team in the development and implementation of internet marketing campaigns. They are responsible for implementing and expanding comprehensive keyword lists manually or in bid management tools. They also handle research and studies for reciprocal linking campaigns and they perform testing and tracking on the landing page of the website making sure that it is user friendly and easy to understand and navigate. They also make sure that the website stays on the cutting edge of trends and techniques in the internet marketing industry.
Internet Marketing Assistant Resume Format
A dedicated and skilled marketing assistant looking for opportunities to be a part of a growth oriented and fast growing company.
Summary of Qualification
- Adept a successfully assuming new responsibilities and assignments especially with computer software and applications.
- Ability to maintain professionalism, focus and grace under pressure.
- Effective professional interpersonal, social, written and verbal skills.
- Outstanding planning abilities and organizational skills of reports and other resource materials.
- Experience in telecommunication process and willing to travel if necessary.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Internet Marketing Assistant, All State Marketing Company Incorporated
- Prepared sales and marketing strategies for the company for its internet web site and web page.
- Handles communications with clients to ensure quality service customer satisfaction.
- Analyzed consumer and channel trends and insights to capitalize on category opportunities and submits these reports to the supervisor for analysis and application.
- Monitored promotional expenditures and activities to control costs and be aligned with company objectives.
2004-2008: Bachelor of Science in Marketing, South Carolina Sate University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.