A proper management is required to manage the inventories of raw materials, processed goods and finished products. Inventory control have different job roles like to look after the shipping, documenting and accounting of the inventory. This Inventory Control Resume Format helps to apply for the jobs of Inventory Control Clerk, Inventory Control Specialist and Inventory Control Manager.
Inventory Control Resume Format
1/40 Sun Valley Rd.,
Helena, Montana 0933
Phone: (388) 342-9829689
To achieve a challenging position as Inventory Controller in an established firm.
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than ten years of experience
- Excellent communication skill both in writing and verbal
- Expertise in computer skills including MS Office, Lotus and Crystal Report.
- Award for excellence, 2008
- Employer of the year, 2006
Career Experience/ Job History:
Graeme Communications Inc.
Senior Inventory Controller
- Responsible for the supply of the electronic and much other stuff.
- Responsibilities include delivering and securing the supplies of the military like weapons, tanks, parts of the aircrafts and more.
- Maintain the documents, shipping, purchasing and accounting.
CWD Warehouse Ltd.
- Prepare, monitored and coordinated the budgets, schedules and expenditure of operations.
- Design, implement and execute the new system for ordering and receiving the inventory control.
Master of Arts in Management, Albany College
Bachelor of Arts in Management, University of Texas
Professional References upon Request