Inventory Manager Resume Format is drafted in a way that it helps to secure a job of Inventory Manager, Assistant Inventory Manager, Inventory Supervisor and Assistant Inventory Supervisor. Inventory Managers are the personals who look after the overall inventory management functions. It includes various tasks from supervising, evaluating, managing the work force and the general sales. Their job role also includes primary market research and along with the application of new work techniques in the work flow to achieve more successful results.
Inventory Manager Resume Format
233/AB Island Cove Ct,
Hampton, Virginia 03884
Phone: (344) 444-2992724
To achieve a challenging position as Inventory Manager in an established firm
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than eight years of experience
- Well trained in storage management, logistic management and stock control.
- Very good communication skills
- Proficient in use of computer including MS Office, Lotus and Crystal Report.
- Award for excellence in the year, 2009
- Employer of the year, 2008
Career Experience/ Job History:
A & B Communications Inc.
Senior Inventory Manager
- Lead a team of 19 personnel and manages them, supervise their work and evaluation.
- Achieved Variance level as low as 0.11%
T & L Warehouse Ltd.
- Handles the documents, reports, financial papers and budget as per the requirements
- Handle the problems and issues with great efficiency
- Responsible for ensuring the documents, shipping, purchasing and accounting.
Master of Business Administration, New Mexico University
Bachelor of Business Administration, New York University
Professional References upon request