This is a sample of an IT analyst Resume format. This resume will be helpful for those who are seeking for the post of IT Analyst in reputed companies. The position of IT Analyst has many responsibilities and duties, mainly includes maintenance of computer systems and providing related training in an organisation. It also includes providing necessary consultancy to the organisation.
IT Analyst Resume Format
Looking for an opportunity to work as an IT Analyst in a reputed organisation to utilise as well as enhance my technical and interpersonal skills.
Summary of qualifications
- Leadership and Problem solving quality
- Ability to perform well and manage well in highly stressed environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of many programming languages like C++, html, xhtml and other database languages like SQL.
- Ability to work on many different platforms like Windows and Linux. Also the capability to work with many software including Microsoft suite, Adobe suite, Microsoft Project and others
2009-till date: Technical Analyst in WR Technologies, New York, having following experiences:
- Conducted surveys and research in given projects, new technologies.
- Conducted various training sessions for employees
- Maintained required hardware and software tools in the organisation.
2006-2009: Assistant Analyst in SAW Media Lab, New Jersey, having following experiences:
- Coordinated in the process of data collection and evaluation. Also, assisting in proposing solutions to the problems.
- Managed many projects in IT department
- Assisted in documentation of policies and plans of organisation.
2005-2006: Master in Business Administration from City College of education, New Jersey
Professional References would be furnished upon request.