Information Technology (IT) Mangers handle the different departments in the department such as Networking, Telephony, Training and Lab Maintenance, Internal Systems, Help Desk Administration and Asset Management. They assist in the planning and implementation of additions, deletion and major modifications to the supporting regional infrastructure of the company. They also manage and develop upgrade to the company’s telephone and internet system. They oversee and administration and maintenance of computer stations and software and all help desk activities for the company and build and maintains vendor relationships and manages the purchase of hardware and software products needed for upgrades in the computer system within the company.
IT Manager Resume Format
Edge Hill, Liverpool
Merseyside, L7 8JH
Results-driven and committed individual looking for a new challenge hopes to share my expertise in the business field as an IT manager for an ambitious company.
Summary of Qualification
- Proven and impressive experience in managing the IT department
- Outstanding knowledge in IT infrastructure in planning and development with experience in budgeting IT departments’ allocation of funds.
- Excellent team leading, interpersonal, social and communication skills
- Excellent ability in prioritization and execution of tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strategic thinker and practical marketer for IT hardware and software.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: IT Manager, Sprint Communications
- Responsible for the provisions of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications, local and wide area networks, IT security and telecommunications for the company.
- Developed and implemented new systems, disaster recovery plans, IT security policy and the company website.
- Responsible for IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement.
2001 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.