Information Technology (IT) Programmers are responsible for production support, evaluation and development of possible solutions, recommendation of technical modifications and designs, develops and maintains computer applications for the company. They utilize web development technologies like JAVA software. They are also responsible in revising, updating and installing vendor supplied systems software component to optimize the performance of computer systems in their companies. IT programmers also perform the tasks of coding, testing and troubleshooting programs by using database, hardware and programming technologies. They ensure the security and integrity of all systems and are responsible in analyzing software specifications for completeness and compatibility with operating system capabilities.
IT Programmer Resume Format
Malmesbury Road, Woodford
London, E15 2NL
Dynamic and highly motivated professional searching for employment as an IT programmer where there are opportunities for career advancement.
Summary of Qualification
- Extensive knowledge in programming procedures and programming languages.
- Excellent ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting and implementations of programming changes and modifications.
- Excellent learning ability to familiarize and support new systems and application
- Outstanding knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: IT Programmer, SMA Logistics Limited
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs using the necessary hardware, database and programming technology for the company.
- Creates, writes and applies new program codes using the allotted specifications from supervisors
- Reports and files programming problems and possible solutions to be used as future reference.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.