The Information Technology QA Analyst employs the approved process metrics that ensure that software development coming to production, whether in modules, enhancements or in their entirety are without errors in their execution. That often means the least post development patches and upgrades to correct errors that could have been prevented.
IT Quality Assurance Analyst Resume Format
Albert R. Clarke
Belvedere, Atlanta, Georgia
Phone: (404) 445-5674
To work as part of a team of Quality Assurance Analysts preferably in large consulting or manufacturing company
Summary of Qualification
- 6 years of experience in a telecommunications company rising through the ranks from programmer to systems analyst and laterally to QA Analyst on the UNIX environment.
- Excellent technical writing and documentation skills in English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: IT Quality Assurance Analyst, Client Server Division, AT&T
- Define the test milestones in any software development effort for each module so that the programmer can expect and prepare for QA audit at those points
- Document all test results versus the identified development metrics for the module or projects
- Find program bugs, looping statements, erroneous syntax, execution defects, and regressions in the modules or systems being developed.
- Verify and perform stress test on program fixes.
- Validate and document test results and affix seal of approval on programs that pass the stress test.
Received management commendations from 2007 to present for low percentage of in-house systems developed with coding errors
2006 – Present: Various in-house training and 3rd party seminars and workshops on the UNIX programming environment, quality assurance procedures and techniques.
2001 – 2004: BS Computer Science, Louisiana Technical College, Tallulah Campus.
Professional and Character References
Can be furnished upon request