Information Technology (IT) Security Mangers are responsible for overseeing the operation of the company’s security solutions through management of security analysts and establishing the company’s security stance through policy, training and architectural processes which include the selection of appropriate security solutions and oversight of any vulnerability audits and assessments. They are expected to work with the Systems and Network departments as well as other managers of the business units to comply with the company’s security vision and solicit their involvement in achieving higher levels of security through information sharing. They are required to have an ISSO certification (Information Systems Security Officer) from the government to be qualified for the position.
IT Security Manager Resume Format
Mount Avenue, Chingford
London, E4 7SY
Dynamic and responsible professionalpassionate about the business industry is hoping to become IT security manager in a company where I can help in increasing product awareness.
Summary of Qualification
- With eight (8) years experience in information systems security and two (2) years experience in management processes.
- Knowledge in common information security management frameworks such as ISO 27001 and COBIT
- Impressive track record and experience in developing Information Security policies, procedures and standards.
- Familiar with company business and information requirements.
- Significant experience in security and project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to exchange technical dialogues with IT operation staffs and senior management.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: IT Security Manager, Samsung Data Systems
- Spearheaded, created, developed and implemented security standard, procedures and guidelines for the company.
- Managed reports, investigation and resolution of data security incidents.
- Handled development and implementation of security awareness programs.
- Monitored developments and changes to security hardware and software and determine the impact to the existing system of the company
2003 – 2007: Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Computer Technology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.