The IT Support Staff are skilled workers who are in charge of giving assistance to the IT specialist in delivering their jobs. They are asked to monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organization by doing rounds and regular checks. They install software and programs and configure computer systems for offices to make their operations and processing easier and more accurate. IT support staff diagnose computer parts such as the hardware or software of the computer and try to solve technical and applications problem. They may assist the office personnel to implement the solution through remote communication or by actual repair on site.
IT Support Staff Resume Format
Sydney Road, Muswell Hill
London, N15 2NL
Innovative and technically skilled professional hoping to work for a company as an IT support staff where I can utilize and enhance my skills in the IT field.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess three years of professional experience working as IT support staff.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrate success in troubleshooting networking and system problems.
- Ability to function in a team-oriented environment.
- Project implementation skills done efficiently.
- Motivated and flexible individual who is goal-oriented.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: IT support staff, Hans Inc.
- Responsible for installing the network computers for the company.
- Strategically assisted and implemented repairs for computers requiring troubleshooting
- Give support to IT team.
- Assess feedback and provide appropriate actions.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Network Systems, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.