Junior Accountant is responsible for assisting the chief accountant or accounts manager in managing the accounting department of the organization. They are expected to have extensive accounting knowledge. Exposure to federal rules and regulations about the accounting tasks is mandatory for junior accountants. Junior accountants should be able to prepare various accounting statements and reports based on the financial transactions. Given here is the junior accountant resume format which can be used by candidates looking for job as junior accountant, associate accountant, junior financial manager etc.
Junior Accountant Resume Format
3, Unicorn Street,
Hillstone, MA 07548
Looking for job as a junior accountant in reputed organizations that can leverage my accounting knowledge for mutual benefit and growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Good accounting and fiancé management skills.
• Experienced in preparing various account statements.
• Knowledge of accounting software.
• Excellent communication skills.
University of Orleans, Masters of Commerce
University of Southern California, Bachelors of Commerce
Career Experience/Job History:
Virgin Electrical and Electronic Store
• Assisted chief accountant in preparing various accounting statements.
• Involved in managing vendor accounts.
• utilize the accounting package to maintain financial records.
Dollar Financial Consultants
• Prepare financial reports for financial consultant to review.
• Suggest appropriate accounting procedures to the clients.
• Make presentation on financial health of the client organizations.
• Received appreciation award for my financial reports for their accuracy.
References upon request