The job of the kitchen designer is to design the interiors of the kitchen. They also have to make purchases and buy various kitchen fixtures and furniture. They have to work to meet the design and budget requirements of the clients. The resume should detail upon the pratical experience in this field.
Kitchen Designer Resume Format
79 Gifford Rd
White River Junction, VT 05001
Phone: (802) 2953397
Looking for a Challenging job as the kitchen designer, which will allow me to explore my talent and skills fully.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Have engaged in the planning, designing, furnishing, and purchase of kitchen components
• Extensive experience of designing the interiors of restaurants, cafes and their kitchen facilities.
• Extensive experience of remodeling kitchen and planning keeping in mind the financial constraints of the clients.
• Providing consultation to the clients to make the plans more cost-effective.
Career Experience/Job History:
Radio Bean Burlington, VT
• Planned the café’s design and the design of its kitchen area
• Engaged in the purchase of kitchen equipment such as wall cover, ceilings, floorings, components of the dinning areas, etc.
• Assigning duties to the workers.
• Provided guidance and consultation to café owners concerning costs involved in the its designing.
University of Vermont, VT
• Planned for the kitchen design of University’s dorms and hired labor accordingly.
• Purchased Ceiling, floor parts, wall covers, etc
• Won the Best Kitchen Designer Award in a competition in 2008.
• Received medal for Outstanding Performance in Interior Designing in 2009.
University of Vermont, Bachelor of Arts in Interior Designing.
References upon Request