Law Student has strong grasp of international and particular in local laws. They are expert in various court proceedings and are knowledgeable with the wide array of administrative and criminal aspects of the judicial process. They are resourceful in their efforts of assisting legal officers in trial preparation. They can write motions, responses, client advice letters and memoranda. They naturally do extensive legal research to supplement write legal papers and supplement idea and specific knowledge to legal officers. They are responsible in proofreading attorney’s briefs and motions. They also assist in preparation of depositions including interviewing an expert witness. They possess excellent skills in developing filing system which result to easier access to information and increased office efficiency.
Law Student Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Proficient and lettered law student is looking for employment as a legal assistant for a law firm where I can pursue my legal career to the fullest.
Summary of Qualification
- Strong grasp of international and local laws.
- Wide experience in trial preparation.
- Thorough knowledge of writing motions, responses, client advice letters and memoranda
- Ability to perform given task under pressure.
- Ability to meet targets and achieve results with minimum supervision.
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Legal Intern, London Law Firm
- Assisted the law firm in documenting and analyzing internal processes of administrative government agencies
- Designed new procedural map and job description manual that significantly simplified communications of offices and foster office efficiency
- Collaborated with legal officers in the conduct of extensive legal research regarding a high profile case
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Economics, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.