The Lead Chauffer performs supervisory and administrative duties for a team of chauffeurs employed mostly in car rental firms, hotels, large companies, cruise ship operators, airlines and airports. The position also handles the scheduling of regular preventive fleet maintenance and occasional operation of limousine service to augment workforce.
Lead Chauffeur Resume Format
Donald H. Turnbul
Inglewood, LA, California
Phone: (818) 453-9812
To works as a Lead Chauffer for a fleet of limousines in a large hotel chain
Summary of Qualification
- 7 years of experience as a professional chauffeur for limousines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent social, supervisory and interpersonal skills
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Lead Chauffeur, Hotel Intercontinental, CA
- Assist hotel recruitment in the interview, selection, placement and firing of chauffeurs.
- Perform routine attendance checks for chauffeurs assigned to the hotel’s fleet of limousines.
- Enforce corporate policies on chauffeur performance on duty.
- Report any damage or issue in the mechanical handling of limousines.
- Using two-way radios, monitor and track in real-time, the location of fleet chauffeurs.
- Provide regular report on fleet maintenance and operations.
2002 – 2006, Chauffeur, Stretch Limousines, Avis Rentals, CA
- Drive stretch sedans and SUVs safely and efficiently.
- Follow assigned pick-up schedules for prompt arrivals.
- Ensure proper maintenance of assigned limousine
- Follow corporate dress code and comply with customer relations polices
Received management commendation from 2007 to the present for exemplary customer service performance as gathered from passenger feedback
2004: passed licensing exam for commercial 16 seater road vehicles
2002: passed the state licensing exam for personal professional driving
2002 – 2003: Certificate in Automotive Technology, Burbank Community College
Professional and Character References
Can be furnished upon request