Lead Financial Investigators collect and compile information for risk management people to do their jobs. They support corporate functions such as credit investigation, vendor accreditation, corporate acquisition efforts, manpower recruitment and general security to minimize the financial risk the company is exposed in any of its 3rd party dealings. The financial investigator is often part of the risk management office under finance while work under the security management team.
Lead Financial Investigator Resume Format
Juliet F. Thackeray
Phone: (757) 988-9101
A management position in a team of finance investigators either for credit, HR or security
Summary of Qualification
- Certified Public Accountant with more than 9 years in the accounting and financial analysis function of a large bank
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge in SAP/Financials
- Extensive public network of colleagues in the government finance department, banks and lending institutions
Career Experience/Job History
2001 – Present: Assistant Financial Investigator, Bank of America
- Conduct low profile site investigations under credit investigation
- Investigate suspicion of embezzlement in job applicants,
- Coordinate with local authorities to recover damages awarded by a court in theft or fraud cases.
- Assist corporate clients in due diligence work to determine true value of stocks or corporate assets and provide financial profiles of organizations related to prospective acquisitions or mergers.
- Maintain records of investigation profiles with the utmost confidentiality, data integrity, and security
Successfully facilitated 8 cases of corporate acquisitions in two years after an exhaustive investigation of true financial conditions of acquired companies
2001: passed the exams to be Certified Public Accountant
1998 – 2001: Bachelor of Science in Accounting, UCLA, California
Professional and Character References
Can be furnished upon request