The immense popularity of Apple’s App Store and similar sites from other cellphone brands like Blackberry and Android brands have spawned a thriving profession for application programmers specializing in developing on the smartphone platform. Using modern programming tools from vendor development kits, they are instrumental in the success of the smartphone.
Lead Mobile Phone Application Developer Resume Format
Anne Francis V. Kier
Chelsea., New York City
Phone: (212) 556-7892
To be part of a mobile phone programming team in a software development firm
Summary of Qualification
- 6 years of experience in application development on the mobile phone OS platforms, starting with Windows Mobile, then iPhone and Android in all versions
- Excellent technical writing and documentation skills in English.
- Excellent command of C+ for iPhone, Java for Android
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Freelance Mobile Phone Application Developer for iPhone and Android cellphones
- Work with cellphone vendor to homologate submitted mobile phone applications in the required OS platform
- Create prototypes on the PC and download to cellphone units
- Send development bill or await homologation confirmation before payment
- Perform functional and stress tests on various Android phones and versions
2004 – 2008: Windows Application Developer, Windows Mobile, Microsoft, Redmond
- Create mobile application prototypes with new features or entirely new applications as directed
- Ensure that all developed programs are properly documented
Portfolio of current programs developed for the iPhone and Android available upon request during interview.
2003 – 2004: C+ and Java Programming, Rockland Community College, NY
1999 – 2003: BS Computer Science, Vaughn College of Technology, NY
Professional and Character References
Can be furnished upon request