Lean Manufacturers have the key job responsibility of helping to improve the safety, operations costs and product quality of the company. He is responsible for analyzing the transactional and production processes and identifies and helps address problems that might arise. They are also knowledgeable about the lean manufacturing tools and processes to educate and train employees on the ways to improve the company’s products, machines as well as their processes. He has to make reports and training manuals to be used by supervisors in the field and on he company premises identifying and eliminating short and long term problems that might be encountered within the company.
Lean Manufacturing Resume Format
Seeking a position in production field where my wide experience will be further developed and utilized.
Summary of Qualification
- Proficient in team management, quality supervision and training of colleagues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Aggressive and goal oriented specializing in lean manufacturing
- Has a keen eye for details, with leadership skills that can work individually of with a team.
- High competency for computer software and computer skills especially in the use of Microsoft Office.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Lean Manufacturer, OJ Manufacturing Company
- Developed and trained employees with new and innovative processes that would help maximize production output and minimize wastes for the company.
- Acted as a field researcher for the different vendors for the company.
- Prepared training manuals and feasibility studies for the manufacturing firm to suggest better opportunities and cost efficiency for the company.
2004-2008: Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, St. Joseph University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.