The main responsibilities of Legal Consultant are to analysis the complete report of the client and highlight the major points. He or she is responsible to cover all the possible risks and generate the overall profit of the clients. The Legal Consultant is also responsible for maintaining the details of clients and providing the optimize results.
Legal Consultant Resume
18th Lane of Avenue, Near Church, Georgina
A well talented, qualified and skilled legal consultant with more than five years of experience in different top level companies in various corporate sector. I wish to work for such an organization where I could effectively utilize my skills in future enhancement.
- Enhanced with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent ability to solve complex problem with optimize solutions.
- Good knowledge of legal practice and aware of all the procedures.
- Ability to generate plans and strategies under pressure.
- Excellent command over loan and investment policies.
MBA in Finance
University of Lucknow; India
BA in Accounting
Southeast Missouri State University, Girardeau
Career Experience/Job History:
2007 – Present
Confidential Employment, Kilgore
- Performed different operation as a senior bank representative and amplify the sale of the company with large amount of projects.
- Organized and manage the different projects team and operate them successfully.
- Won many tenders in the respective fields and maintain good client relationship.
- Awarded with the title of “Sharp Manager” in the TWY team.
References upon request