This sample resume can be helpful if you are applying for a job such as that of a Loan Officer.
Sample Loan Officer Resume
36, Sushant Street
Home: 011 2345674
Career Objective: Experienced Licensed Loan Officer and customer service leader with proven ability to integrate and coordinate multiple intricate department functions.
Extremely creative problem solver, able to make quick accurate decisions from start to finish.
Experienced funder, loan processor. Specializing in second mortgages. Monthly goals met thru dedication and team work .
Excellent at meeting costumers needs in order to sell a loan. Great social skills and enjoy the benefits of team work.
Countrywide, Alison Viejo
- Top loan officer more than once.
- Contact the client after reviewing information (provided by the initiator) to discuss their personal needs in order to provided them with a loan that best suits them.
- Run and review credit history, income, length of employment and seasoning of home.
- Work up a loan offer that most benefit’s borrower.
- Sell the loan.
- Work with client one on one so they do not have to deal with more than one person.
- Assist borrower in locating required documents.
- Process and meet the conditions prior to funding.
- Update foresight with all information and con log everything so that others can see status.
- Order and review appraisals.
- Submit completed loan to Funding.
- Receive incoming calls from main line and input the data to create an application.
Completed MBA in marketing from Wales University.
Completed B.E in mechanical engineering from Wales University.
- Managing accounts
- Managing the team
Interest and Hobbies:
- Playing Cricket